Helping you find a job
Our STEP programme funded by Bradford Council, is supporting 500 people from ethnic minority backgrounds living in the Bradford District into work. If you are aged 25 or over and are unemployed, we can help you:
- build your self-confidence
- prepare for employment
- look for vacancies
- write your CV
- fill in application forms
- learn and practise interview techniques
We will match you to a suitable work placement and give you 26 weeks' support while you develop your skills in the workplace.
- Black, Asian or Other Ethnic (includes Eastern European)
- Aged 25 years and over
- Unemployed and NOT on Work Programme
- Must live in Bradford District (have a BD postcode)
- Have a Valid National Insurance number
To find out more call 01274 545000 or complete the enquiry form below. We are particularly keen to hear from you if you need help with speaking, reading or writing English.
Support for employers
The STEP programme makes it easier for your business to recruit and retain employees by enabling you to understand the needs of BME staff.
We provide 26 weeks' support to companies offering work placements and match trainees to your requirements. If you would like to take part in the STEP programme, please complete the enquiry form below. We would also like to hear from organisations that are able to offer workplace visits.