QED Foundation has nearly 30 years' experience of helping businesses to meet the needs of a diverse workforce and customer base.
We have trained 800 directors and senior managers of large public and private sector organisations to recruit, retain and reward BME staff and engage with their communities. We have also supported 350 small and medium-sized companies in England and Wales to audit their ethnicity profiles and draw up action plans and practical solutions to address the underrepresentation of ethnic groups.
We can help your organisation to work effectively with people of different races and faiths in order to:
- expand your customer base
- engage with the communities you serve
- recruit talented employees from diverse backgrounds
- make the most of the skills and experience of your existing workforce
- and reduce conflict in the workplace
To find out more call Dr Mohammed Ali OBE on 01274 545000 or complete the enquiry form below.