We specialise in delivering British Muslims in the Workplace courses to private, public and third sector organisations.
The workshops equip you with the tools you need to develop a harmonious, cross-cultural workforce.
- give you a background knowledge of Islam
- improve your cultural awareness
- help you to distinguish fact from fiction
- challenge your assumptions
- encourage you to ask difficult questions in an open and friendly environment
- and enable you to avoid misunderstandings and resolve practical issues at work
The participative programme includes discussions with Muslim community influencers and a visit to a mosque, supplementary school or social centre. There will be plenty of opportunities to explore issues arising in your own workplace.
You will come away from the course with your own action plan to help you decide what changes you can make to create a more productive and inclusive working environment.
To find out more complete the enquiry form below.